Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Night Before Christmas

We spent Christmas Eve with Adam's family...and we got an extremely rare photo of Lucy cuddling with Grandpa Joe. Actually, she looks a little worried, but I'm certain there are more cuddles to come!
And Aunt Alison got Uncle Josh some Batman pjs...just like Noah's. POW! KAZAM! Watch out Santa!

We had some cuddles with Lucy as well, and the girls loved standing right by Grandma as she zipped through about a dozen Christmas Carols. We had so much fun singing. And you can see the kids sporting their Christmas pjs.

We had such a great night... and loved reading about the birth of our Savior with the family. Christmas really could come more than once a year. I wouldn't mind at all.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Jen,
Maybe next year you could get some wonder woman pj's. Great to see pictures of all of you.

Alison said...

I already looked for catwoman pj's and they don't exist...but I got a sewing machine and so maybe I'll just make'em!
love the cuddles. Such cuteness.

Kim said...

Cute pictures, Jen. I think I would have loved to make a snowman at recess...

Bernice Madsen said...

I love seeing all these pics of your beautiful family! Such fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas and lots of fun and snow. We miss you guys so much!