Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just a few Sophie-isms


1. After being caught in her room with the Kirkland size jar of Jelly Belly's by Spencer, she said, "I wasn't eating them...I was just tasting them." Hmmm. I wonder... Survey says:?

2. "Mom, is your stomach fat?" Sophie asked as she poked my stomach. I said, "I don't know. What do you think?" "YES." I said, "What? I've had four kids...it's been stretched out and back four times. Aren't you glad I did that?" Sophie looked unsure and then said, "Yeah. I guess. But not for Spencer."

5 comments:

Kim said...

You'll be laughing about those for the rest of your life!! :) Very Sophie...

Crys said...

That is so hysterical!!! Nick and I are reliving allt he little things she has said to make us laugh over the years. We will never forget when she was upset, ran and got a paper and pen and wrote, "Mom and Dad" and then quickly crossed it out! Man...that little girl is so funny!

Jill said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! I loved it!!! She's adorable. Thanks for the laugh!! Don't worry my kids get grossed out if they see my stretch marks and they laugh when they spank my bum and watch it jiggle. Don't you just love kids. Thank goodness we know they are innocent, most of the time:)

Alyssa said...

That is so funny! The honesty of kids and that things they say... Sophie is a character.

Klare said...

Totally laughed out loud at that Spencer comment. If we didn't have kids life would be so dull!