Thursday, January 1, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow and Let it Snow Some More

Like most people in Utah, we got a ton of snow before and during Christmas. Spence went out and TRIED to clear the sidewalk. Adam shoveled the driveway three times in one day...and we decided it might be time to get a snowblower.

I was busy in the house doing something and Sophie asked if she could play in the snow.
"YeeEEEeeeS. Please play in the snow!"
Soon she came in looking for things for her snowman. I thought, "Oh, how cute, Sophie wants to build a little snowman..."
Little did I know it would be taller than she is, and planted right on our driveway. I said, "Sophie, did you build him all by yourself?" She nodded and said, "I've been practicing during recess at school."
I must say, I never built a snowman during recess...but maybe that's because I lived in California. Nice.

No comments: