Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why is food so GOOoooOOOD?

Because it just is.

And sometimes I just need a treat. And TODAY I really needed a lunchtime-something-special. So off we headed to my favorite place Flour Girls and Dough Boys Bakery for lunch. Oh Sista'! Tomato Soup (DIVINE) and half of the Apple Walnut Brie sandwich to go. (I think I'm salivating right now!) Please tell me some of you take pictures of your food too! I'm not the only crazy one? And then because this bakery is LOADED with sweet niblets we had to get the famous Shortbread Chocolate Chip cookie. I gave a piece to Lucy in the car. Need I say more?!

4 comments:

The Harker's said...

You have made me offcially hungry!:) I also talked to my dad a few minutes ago and he told me he had In-N-Out for dinner! Food everywhere I turn, yet none of it nearby!:)

Jack Madsen III said...

NO!
I never take photos of my food -
It never lasts that long
-GRIN-

But that apple sand looks really good.

Terresa Tew said...

The only food I have taken pictures of are cakes I make. But your lunch looks so good I wish I could have joined you! I think Maria would have been just as happy to eat a cookie next to Lucy in the back seat!

The Peach.... said...

Hi Jen, I have heard of this place!!! It looks so good! I've heard their cupcakes are fabulous. Mmmmm.....