Tuesday, May 26, 2009

$100? Nice.

Okay. So I am a big nerd. But my neighbor showed me how to "coupon" and I am addicted! I got everything you see for $120 by shopping grocery sales and using coupons! I saved over $100. Yay! I love saving money. Because it was a "Big" shopping day, I was stocking up on a lot of things. So these groceries will last me weeks and weeks.This lovely Ranch Dressing for .19.
These yummy Quakes: FREE.
Hotdogs? FREE
Whole Wheat Ritz? FREE too.
I love these websites: Pinching Your Pennies and Deals to Meals (this site shows you sales, how to stock up on 1 year foodstorage, weekly meal planners, and weekly recipes!) My neighbor is a hardcore couponer...she gets 6 Sunday Papers just for the coupons. I'm a light weight and only get one. But I still get great deals.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Jen-
I just recently started couponing, too. It can become addicting. I follow krazycouponlady.blogspot.com. I consider myself a lightweight, however, last week I finally broke down and ordered my Sunday Papers, 4 of them. Great Post! Have Fun!

Alyssa said...

WOW! Good job!

Anna Marie said...

Um...wow. I'm overwhelmed just thinking about it.

Carrie said...

It can be a lot of work but worth it! I go through spurts where I am on a roll and and then I get burnt out! I need to start stocking up for all our summer beach treats! Good job!!

Terresa Tew said...

Way to go Jen. I bet every time you eat your free food you are loving it!