Saturday, May 16, 2009

We're off to the Book Fair....



So today, after soccer games, and the Father and Son Campout we're skipping down to the Provo City Library to celebrate books and authors and reading and fun. The kids are so excited! Spencer's very favorite author, Brandon Mull will be there (Fablehaven) and Shannon Hale (Newbery Award Winner for Princess Academy) will be there too...along with many other talents authors. Check it out here if you're interested. It's FREE. And we are loving FREE things these days, let me tell you! :)

3 comments:

Klare said...

I am addicted to Brandon's books! Never thought someone I grew up with would be famous. ;-)

Anna Marie said...

Sounds like fun. I truly love Goose Girl. Probably one of my favorite books ever.

The Peach.... said...

Jen, what would be a good author for Josh? A first grade boy.....any suggestions? You are my reading savvy friend. XOXO