Saturday, February 4, 2012

Strictly Ballroom...



The girls had a Ballroom Competition a few weeks ago, and I finally got the pictures. Grace competed in the Swing and the Cha-Cha, while Sophie did the Foxtrot.


They both did really well. Sophie was in the beginning group and won a Gold Ribbon and Grace danced in the advanced group and won the Silver Ribbon. And the best news was that Grace's scores allowed her to move on to the UVU competition next week and compete in the "All Around" category. This means she has to know the Cha-Cha, the Tango, the Foxtrot, and the Swing because she she won't know which dance she has to perform until she steps out on stage. No pressure, right? I must admit, her Cha-Cha is killer, so I hope she gets that one!




I'm so proud of both my dancers. Wish I could move like they do!

No comments: