Friday, February 24, 2012

More from the World of Ballroom...

We spent last weekend at the UVU Ballroom Dance tournament. And when I say "spent" I mean, SPENT. Like seven hours of Ballroom Dance. Whew. My ankles and feet were completely unrecognizable after that event. Thank you pregnancy!

For some reason the photographers only got one very small picture of Grace (even though she competed in three events, and danced more than Soph). But I guess it's fair because last competition, Sophie only had one picture taken. Sophie danced with a new partner, Brennan.



And Grace scored so well in her dances that she gets to move on to BYU!!! She is so excited (and so am I) because Grace likes to win, and if she doesn't? Well. I'll let you use your imagination, but it isn't pretty. We're still evolving on the whole "sportsmanship" thing. I'd say with each competition she gets better at being a good sport, even if things don't go the way she would like. Personally, I blame Adam, because that boy has one competitive spirit. :) It's a good thing, right?

PS. Four more weeks until Big Baby Day! I can hardly wait for one of these little sweeties. (This is Lucy, a little over four (!!) years ago.)

2 comments:

Jack Madsen III said...

I love all these photos and comments. The White family is wonderfuly fun and entertaining and brings both a smile and tear of joy. I love all my family :)

Jack Madsen III said...

All these photos and stories bring a big smile and small tear to me. I love all my family and their activities. And I am happy to know the Lola and Jen are doing well.