Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sanding and Painting


Today, blessed Saturday, where I don't have to do 7th grade, 6th grade, or 4th grade homework. Hooray!

Although, we do have a science fair project to do, so I guess, scratch that. :) Grace and Adam had a father/daughter night where they did some bullistics tests at the shooting range for her project. Sounds dangerous and loud. But she loved it.

Today I am going to drag the cradle out of the basement and refinish it. Adam, who usually is happy not to spend money, brought up the slightly used cradle and said, "I'm not putting our new baby in this!"

So now we get to repaint it. I'm trying to solicit the help of the girls. Do you think it's okay to use spray paint? I'll have to do a little research on line.
Anyway, it should be beautiful when we're finished.

No comments: