Saturday, November 27, 2010

We Rocked the Rockettes

We had a taste of good old fashioned New York, Americana in Salt Lake City! I tried to convince Adam to come with me but when I invited him he said, "Am I ninety?" Uhm, no. (And I must admit there were quite a few people over sixty. But that's okay, now they're my peeps.)

Luckily I easily convinced the girls in my family that this show was a must see.
And the show WAS fun...so many great dances. Our favorites were the Santa's Dance and the Toy Soldiers. Actually, it was all wonderful. It got us into a festive spirit...so much so, that I would go again.


We also had a great "Girls Lunch" at Macaroni Grill. I so enjoyed spending time with the women I love, especially my baby girls who are growing into young women right before my eyes.

2 comments:

The Harker's said...

How fun! I would have loved to have seen the Rockettes too!

seven said...

Looks like a lot of girl fun!! My kind of night.