Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween? Finally, a few pictures.

We went trick-or-treating at 4pm! I know, a little early right? But we wanted to do our neighborhood and head on up to my sisters house. We made it! And everyone got WAY too much candy. In fact, I think I still have some Halloween bags with treats in them. Wow.
Spencer was a Middle Eastern man (thanks to Adam's friend who helped him pick out everything authentic), and he kept reminding me that he was NOT wearing a costume. If he lived in Qatar, he'd look like everyone else. Point taken. Grace was a sorceress. Sophie a gypsy, and Lucy finally got to wear the costume I bought for Sophie 6 whole years ago (and Sophie refused to wear it then because she thought it felt "weird". Lucy was our beautiful baby witch, and she didn't feel weird at all.

And we made cookies!




I think Spencer carved four of our six pumpkins...his, Lucy's, mine, and I think Adam's. Adam was too busy helping the girls with their beautiful pumpkins (they both have the intricate bat and ghost pumpkins). The girls were very dedicated to their carvings and spent so much time making theirs perfect. Spencer is more interested in how many he can carve, not so much a detail kind of guy. I thought the end result was awesome!

2 comments:

seven said...

Love the costumes and the pumpkins!! Looks like you had a great Halloween!

The Harker's said...

I could really go for some of those cookies right now...:)