Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some Sad News...

So I feel like I have to share our sad news, since I just shared our great/wonderful/good news only a week ago.

On Tuesday I had my 12 week apt with my doctor. While there he couldn't find the babies' heartbeat. He then got out the ultrasound machine and found that our baby had passed away. I was completely blind sighted by the news. I had had a completely healthy pregnancy, no spotting or cramping. Everything seemed to be coming along nicely. Needless to say, I was a little shocked.

I had surgery on Wednesday and everything went well. I am home recuperating and doing some (ok alot) of crying. Our kids are devastated but we will weather this new sadness and survive it of course. I just felt like I needed to let you all know, since we had so many well wishes on my previous post. Thank you!
Love, Jen

11 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Take it easy for a while. We love you guys!

Jennie said...

So sorry to hear. I will be thinking of you.

seven said...

Jen, I am so sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do for you and your family please let me know. You our in my thought and prayers.

The Harker's said...

So sad for you guys. I have an idea how you are feeling right now. I was about that far along with our miscarriage before the twins were born. It really sucks. Wish I could think of some words to make it all better, but I know there are none. So sorry.

Cece Girl said...

Melissa, I had no idea about your miscarriage before the twins, but my mom shared it with me after mine. What a blessing to get your beautiful twins right after such a sad thing. Thank you for your comment. xoxo

Linda Abilez said...

I'm sorry seems so lame and inadequate, but I truly am sorry for your loss! My love to you and Adam and your beautiful children. I know the Lord will help you all heal. Love you!

The Piepers said...

Sorry to hear that! I heard your mom came to stay with you for a bit, I'm so glad. I've been there too, before Jillian--it made me realize how fragile life is. I'm extra grateful for the kids that I HAVE been blessed with! Hope things get better soon.

Scott and Jenesee said...

oh Jen! I am so sorry to hear this! We love you guys! Your family is in my prayers

Klare said...

I'm so sorry Jen. Hope your feeling better soon. We love you guys!!!

Carrie said...

I am sorry you and your family have to go through this sad time! We will be thinking about you.

Cece Girl said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Physcially I'm doing well. Emotionally? Well, I'm getting there...:)