Friday, November 20, 2009

There's no place like home...


So it's true...In-N-Out has come to Utah! Horray...and last night, in the privacy of my own home I ate the most delectable cheeseburger(grilled onions-animal style). Seriously...it was heaven. And Adam only had to wait 20 minutes in the drive through!

Okay. It was 11:45 pm, but still....only 20 minutes. And I guess we're not alone because when I called my sister to gloat she said, "So what. I've already eaten there twice (and once was at 9:45 in the morning!) One might say we have a little In-N-Out problem in our family. Oh well.

Can I just say YIPEEE! And I vow to only have one cheeseburger a month...hmm. We'll see how long that law stays effective.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

It is a fam favorite for us! I love that we can feed a fam of 6 for around $20! It is our night out! I have told my kids they all need to aspire working there someday. Love it especially with grilled onions.

Bernice Madsen said...

WE ARE SOOOO JEALOUS!! Can't wait to have some over Christmas! :o) Of course we can't wait to see you guys more...but Inn-n-Out is definitely on the top of the list too. :o)

Crys said...

Nick couldn't believe it actually happened. After all those years of them saying they were building it. I think I may have saw a glimmer of jealousy... Glad you were able to enjoy it! We are happy and a little jealous!!!

Anna Marie said...

Going there tonight for dinner....

Tricia said...

Yea for In-n-out! I just posted a similar post...except I've already been twice! I've got to somehow curb my cravings...it brought back lots of sweet memories of CA.

LulĂș said...

linda familia!!! saludos desde Chile

Kim said...

MMMM, I think I need another one right now. They should be open for breakfast...

Mr.Sword said...

my blog : http://hoang232.blogspot.com/

visit it ^^