Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hallows Eve


So I had a great plan for the Halloween Candy we gave at the door.
1. Buy candy that I didn't absolutly love, so I wouldn't eat it all before Halloween.
2. And so I bought these.
3. But now...
4. We have leftovers. And I'm really wishing I would've bought chocolate cause I really don't want to eat this (and I don't think anyone else does either!)

Scary creatures.



Grace as Ahsoka Tano (anyone into Star Wars The Clone Wars? Well. She is).



And of course, what is Halloween without a Surfing Pumpkin? Obviously at our house, it's a must. Adam worked quite hard on this puppy...

8 comments:

Jennie said...

Great Halloween Pictures. Your new family pictures are beautiful!

Kim said...

Hey Jen,
It was fun last night, but we sure need to work on getting pictures of everyone!! Thanks for coming up! I love your new family pictures. I want to see all of them... :)

Carrie said...

GREAT pictures! I LOVE Halloween pictures! The kids all look adorable! You too, with your pink hair!

Anna Marie said...

Wow...I'm not the only one who noticed your new pictures. They are amazing. Glad you had a happy halloween.

Char said...

What a great family picture. Love the Halloween pix too. It sure was fun!

Tricia said...

Looks like you guys had great time! Love the great costumes...you look darling in PINK! And your parents are young and gorgeous as always...how do they do it?

Susan Andrus said...

Thanks Jen for sharing the pictures. Your family is really growing and they are too gorgeous. Lucy looked absolutely adorable. Enjoyed seeing your mom and dad too.
Aunt Sue

The Peach.... said...

Oh, you guys look so cute!!!! I love your pink wig!!!! You are such a cute family....