Saturday, November 28, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods...

So...we ventured out for Thanksgiving, like most people, this past week. And we drove over the freeway and through Salt Lake to Adam's Moms house we went. A whole hour long drive...and it was quite lovely, listening to The Polar Express sound track. I must say, it put us in quite a festive mood.That is until we came to the song "Hot Chocolate!" As it turns out, Caliente Chocolate is Lucy's favorite song. Everytime it ended she'd say, "Uh-oh." And then, "Gen (Again)." And my favorite, a very fervent..."PEEEZ." How could I resist? It turns out, I couldn't. So I think we created the record for how many times one can listen to that song in a row...I think at least 30. Maybe more...Anyone for some hot chocolate? Peeez?

6 comments:

Susan Andrus said...

I had no idea there was Polar Express chocolate.
You guys (the whole family) need to take a trip to Williams, AZ and take the Polar Express to the North Pole. It is sooo much fun. Your kids and the cousins would love it. We did that around Thansgiving time about 3 years ago. Very memorable!

The Piepers said...

We've been listening to that soundtrack since July. :) And I wish our cd player had a "repeat" button because it's "our" favorite song too!!

Toby said...

I love that little girl!

Mr.Sword said...

my blog : http://hoang232.blogspot.com/

visit it ^^

Char said...

According to Heber Valley - we have our own Polar Express right here in Utah - The Heber Valley Polar Express. Let's go! I want to hear this song. I guess I'll get out the DVD and watch it. I want to hear baby Lu say Peeez too.

Char said...

We don't need to go all the way to Williams, AZ to take a trip on the Polar Express. Heber Valley has the Polar Express right here in Utah. Let's go! I want to hear Lucy say peeez! I need to watch the DVD again because I don't remember that song.