Friday, August 31, 2012

Lucy G Strikes Again

So I thought of it!  You know, the one thing better than cleaning my house since the kids went back to school?  Lunch.  Going out to lunch of course.  The only thing is, I bring my little Lucy and Lola with me because we're a packaged deal.  Nice, right?

But after Lucy eats for 3.5 minutes, she's bored (even with all the things I bring for her to do).  So she's decided she likes to take pictures with my phone.

First things first...her lunch, the ultimate grilled cheese from Zupas.  It's a very grown-up grilled cheese for a very too-big-for-her-britches little girl.


 Of course, who doesn't want to take a picture of the baby?  No one, that's who.   Hello Lola!
 And then me, drinking my Lemon Dasani water.  Can I say, this is my FAVORITE beverage of choice and it is very difficult to find.  In fact, I think Zupas is the only place I can consistently get it.  I just want a case of it, is that too much to ask?
 And then the money shot.  And all I could think while flipping through her photographic masterpieces was, "Is that what I really look like?"  Yikes!  I think Lucy is on her way to a lucrative carrer as a photographic journalist...hard hitting stuff like, how long can my mom talk while out to lunch?  Good stuff.

1 comment:

Char said...

Lunch looks much more fun than cleaning the house! Lucy you are a good photographer.