Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love Day and Pioneers...

Yes, it's the annual 4th Grade Utah History Play. Grace was Mary Horne, a pioneer who traveled across the plains to settle Utah. She did a great job and, as usual, was extremely expressive. Just love that Grace.

And we can't have a play without going to have a little In-N-Out. Grandma actually went to In-N-Out BEFORE the play, so we made her go with us again afterwards. Like I said, my family has a definite In-N-Out problem :).
I just l-o-v-e valentines day. I know it's kind of a gimmicky, somewhat of a capitalist plan to have people spend money buying flowers, cards, candy (lingerie...wink, wink), etc (wow, I sound extremely cynical...). So. Valentine's Day is great for the economy, right?

But I just love a day to remember all the people who make my life wonderful. And, Valentines Day always reminds me of my birthday, so I just love heart shaped sugar cookies, red Hot Lips, and the colors pink and red. Call me crazy. And how fun is it to celebrate V-day with a bunch of over excited, sugar crazed, silly, kidlets? I loved it. Here's Lucy with her valentine necklace and bracelet. She felt like such a big girl.
Awww...so sweet. She just makes my heart melt.

1 comment:

The Peach.... said...

Oh my gosh, I could eat little Lucy alive....she is adorable. You have a bday coming up! Let's plan our annual dinner!