Friday, March 27, 2009

My Blogging Hiatus...

Oh MY....
I think someday I may post again! :)
I have been sooo busy lately. I've been working on a project that has taken every spare minute of my time. But I promise. I'll be back again.
Soon.
I think.

And I do have things to post. Such as:
1. Grace's dance competition. (won first place! :))
2. Lucy's walking!!! And into everything.
3. Spencer's off to Hawaii with us in one week and have numerous pics of him in his snorkle gear.

I promise. I will get myself together!
And soon.

2 comments:

The Peach.... said...

Jen, you are off to Hawaii??? I am so jealous!You are getting out of this winter hell!
WHEN YOU GET BACK, let's do Nordy's! I can't wait!!!!!!! Love ya.

Valerie said...

Good luck on your trip. Sounds like tons of fun. Your kids are so beautiful, and you look great. It was good seeing you! You would think being a block away, I would see you more. Oh well!