Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Years Eve

Remember when we used to stay up R-E-A-L-L-Y late to watch the ball drop in NY and welcome in the New Year?
Yeah.
Me too.

This year, with me being prego, I vowed it would be different...
We had Thai Food, yummy treats, played a few games, watched a movie, and when that was done, it still wasn't midnight.

What to do?

So we celebrated early, much to the chagrin of our children (I guess popping Party Poppers before midnight is SO not fun),
who were determined to stay up 'til midnight.
Mom and Dad left to get an early start on the road and I vowed to go to bed.

BUT.

I didn't. We ended up staying up til midnight, watching a
JAWS marathon
and scaring the beejeebies out of our kids. I don't think they'll get into the ocean this summer. Maybe they'll forget?
Oh.
And we did watch Lady GaGa and the ball drop. And just so you know...the kids think Gaga is weird.

No comments: