Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rodeo-ee-oo-eee-o!



So Spence and I had this nice little discussion about him square dancing with me--- before the big night. And he was like, "No way I'm dancing with you, Mom." And I was like, "Come on, dance with your mother." And he was like, "No way Mom." And I was like, "I'll give you five bucks..." He was like, "Uhm. No." And I was like, "I'll get you a new Wii game." And he was like, "MOOOOOM."

So, no go.

But then...

Grace invited her friend Megan. And before I knew it, there he was doci-doeing. And sashaying all over the place. After the dance I was like, "How come you danced with Megan and you didn't dance with me." And he gave me an "aw shucks" kind of face and said, "Well, she asked me to dance. And how often does that happen? So I decided to dance with her since that may never happen again."

You know. He's got a point.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Love it. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Tricia said...

Love the slideshow...especially the trying to eat cotton candy photo! Priceless!

Jennie said...

Sounds like a conversation Nathan and I would have. :)

Terresa Tew said...

that story had me laughing!