Friday, August 22, 2008

Back To School

Back to school...how sweet those words are to a mother of four...three off to school all day! The kids were just as excited as I was.

The first day went well, no one starved, got lost, or had a mean teacher. I think it's going to be a great year.

Can't help but love these first pictures with their first day of school newness and excitment. Lucy and I had fun at home. I actually could catch up on all the laundry...and make a menu for the week and few of our dinners. The silence at Lucy's naptime was golden. AHHHH.



5 comments:

Alison said...

I'm jealous. And BTW-finally you post something. I check this damn thing everyday... Always wanting sight into the life of Jen White. Also, guess who transfered onto DVD all the old videos from 10+ years ago? Yep, and they are priceless. Spencer's 1st Christmas, etc. Love the clothes in your (and my) wardrobe. And we are some kinda pasty. i almost never wanted to see those days again. Maybe we can make up a "scene it" game from them?

Nick said...

You kids are getting so big, it's crazy! I can't wait to see all of you guys again. Hopefully around Christmas if I'm not gone. Love you guys.

Nick

Anna Marie said...

My "mother's day" comes this Tuesday and I'm hoping for a day as quiet as yours.

Klare said...

Those are some good looking kids you have there. Glad you got to have some peace and quiet. I am getting close to that. Just a couple more years. ;)

Cece Girl said...

Alison, I always knew you were crazy... crazy awesome. HOW did you put the movies on DVD? I want lessons! Can't wait to see you SUN.
Jen